Hello, and welcome to DailyDesignBits.com
My name is L. Tai, and I have built this website to honor my dating teacher and mentor, the great Daly Birch. I have followed Daly’s teachings in the matters of the heart for about seven years now, and he has been instrumental in transforming me from an Average Frustrated Chump (AFC) to someone who has got his game nailed down. Thank you, Daly, and this website is my tribute to you.
Inspiration behind this website name -
I had wanted to post “bits” of information on a “daily” basis, and I had wanted to write about Relationship Design, which is Daly’s main philosophy when it comes to love, dating and seduction.
Live long and prosper,
PS: You can contact me directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, but given the amount of email I am receiving it’s becoming nay impossible to respond timely.
December 19, 2013 Comments Off
So a girl is making the first move on you, huh? Some hot guy you are! Not every man gets that kind of attention from women and even in this very advanced day and age, it is still quite a surprise and a rarity to have a woman make the first move.
But what truly measures a guy in this situation is not the fact that he is attractive enough to push a girl to make the first move on him. Instead, it is on how you react to this reverse situation in the most gentlemanly, most attractive, and most admirable way possible.
Basically, there are two ways to react: turned on or turned off. For some men, women who can express themselves in this way are attractive. These men find it a turn on and perceive these women as those who are in control, go getters, and do not wish to be trapped in what society dictates as the role of women in the dating scene.
On the other hand, some if not most men, find this the exact opposite: a turn off. These men find this a thing deviation from social norms and somehow, it makes men feel emasculated and threatened over the power of a girl to go after what – in this case, who – she wants.
Tips to deal with a woman who likes you
There, so we’ve figured out how men react. But still the question remains: what do you do when this happens to you? When the feeling of flattery dies down (seriously, admit it – you felt great about yourself when she came up to you), how do you deal with the woman who put herself out there to let you know how she feels about you? Here are some tips:
• Always show her that you appreciate the feeling. It is not easy to go against the norm just to express our feelings. She has put herself to so much emotional burden just to let you know how she feels about you so whether you are turned on or off, nicely thank her for having the courage to come up to you.
• If you are turned on by her move, assess whether or not you like her enough to go out with her. See, just because she gave you an ego boost does not mean you’d go out with her and send her the wrong message of false hopes.
• If you do not like her making a move towards you, try a much nicer approach at rejection. Saying it too bluntly will only make her feel like she was humiliated. If you can’t say it in her face, at least stop with saying thank you. She’ll get the message. Or try to use the patented Sonic Seduction disqualification technique.
• Don’t use this as an excuse/reason to take advantage of her. Of course using it as leverage for your advances is easy. But remember that a true gentleman does not get make an opportunity out of the innocent and the vulnerable to make himself feel good.
So, what are you going to do now?
You can also view an interesting article at eHarmony.
Hope this tips helped you, message me anytime at email@example.com.
October 1, 2013 Comments Off
I’m currently experiencing a couple of setbacks in my life. Be rest assured that I will survive, and be back soon.
I have also received some stellar emails from my last blog post on first moves from a girl. Thank you Jenna from New York and Persephone from Milton Keynes!
Thank you for your support.
July 12, 2014 Comments Off
Who says being suspended miles and miles up in the air in an enclosed metal whatchamacalit should make flirting impossible? Of course it’s not impossible! In fact, a plane ride can only be made more enjoyable and more memorable if you add a dash of flirting on the side!
Several hours on a plane can get the best of us. And the ensuing jet lag from those long hours, crossing borders and time zones can really take a toll on your body. And a little harmless flirting could only ease this up and make you recall a grueling, butt-form-changing plane flight with much gusto. That, and look forward to your next plane flight again.
So whether you’re a seasonal traveler with a booking for the Christmas holiday, or a serial jetsetter hopping from one point of the globe to another, these flirting tips might make those extra, extra special (and who knows, you might meet someone you’d actually want to take out as soon as you land *Wink*).
How to flirt on a plane ride
- Always look your best. You don’t have to be a Hollywood celeb to look extra dandy on your next flight out! You don’t have to dress to the nines like the plane is going to hold a ball; you just have to look great and comfortable. Grab your basics – a shirt for comfortable, laidback look, some button downs for a more casual tone, and a classy black blazer or coat to keep you warm – that should easily do the trick.
- Always start with a smile – the friendly kind. There’s nothing creepier on a plane ride than a creepy, mysterious smile. The last thing you want is to be mistaken for a terrorist so keep things light and friendly. Your friendly, warm smile might just be what she needed to ease her fear of flying!
- Bring a game or a book with you. That’s a good way to spark up a conversation. If you play your cards right, you know that you’ll have a more significant conversation leading from that.
- Never forget your compliments. Flirting will never be flirting until you give out a compliment; otherwise, it would just be a friendly conversation. When giving a compliment, hold your stare and smile a happy smile – that would send her the message that you like what you’re seeing. Again, careful about being creepy.
- Initiate an in-flight game. A deck of cards would be really lovely for this long, boring plane ride but a simple game of dares or guessing games would definitely suffice. Just make sure it’s going to be fun and funny, otherwise she’s going to think you’re really lame and boring. A good game would be something that involves observing the rest of the people onboard.
- Tell her it would be lovely to see her again on land. It does not need to have a definite plan, it just has to be nice and sweet. You don’t have anything to lose and who knows, she might be in on it and give you a hint that she does want the same.
So, who’s ready for some fun, memorable in-flight flirting? Work with relationship advice for men. Good luck!
See previous post about What to Do When You Catch Her Cheating.
December 11, 2013 Comments Off
What do you do, really, if you catch your woman cheating on you? It does not have to be right in the act of her making passionate love with another man; it can be anything that says ‘hey, she’s definitely with someone else’ be it on text, on the phone, or a snapshot that clearly removes all forms of doubt about her infidelity. It’s just something that you never get used to and you never fully recover from. You may love again but it will always scar you.
Things to do after you caught her
And while they say a man is made of his actions, his character is better seen in his reactions. So how do you react, still in a decent, humane, and manly manner, when you’ve obviously been done an act that could drive even the best of men into voracious, monstrous vengefulness?
But before anything else, here is a conversation starters – an SIBG exclusive guide.
Here are some tips:
• Distance yourself. This may be the wisest, safest thing you can do when you’re in this rage-worthy moment. You are better off away and actually alone when you’ve just discovered the betrayal. Stay away from your girlfriend and her lover because that’s the only way you can avoid any reaction that could send you to jail and the next day’s headlines. Violence is definitely not the answer and will make you look bad. It may also be wise to stay away from friends because they may unintentionally end up giving you the advice that may be more harmful than otherwise. Leave yourself to your thoughts until after a few days later.
• Leave her before she leaves you. Break up with her officially. While you may think this isn’t necessary, it may actually help you move on better and faster. But for now, let her know that you have left her and not the other way around. She deserves to know that you are not at her mercy. And don’t you dare get back with her if she runs back to you, crying, after three days! You can do this over the phone or over text; seeing each other is highly discouraged soon after the incident.
• If you share a house together, you may have to find your way out of it. This may involve legal and financial stuff, but the best course of action would be to get what is due of you. If you share a rent, inform your landlord ahead of time that you are leaving and that your girlfriend will be shouldering the dues alone; in the meantime, find yourself a temporary place to stay in. Stop trying to Make Your Pad Girlfriend-Friendly.
• Don’t get revenge sex. This is not going to help you at all. So you enjoy it now; so you exhaust yourself to sleep and then what? You wake up still feeling miserable. And how does revenge sex make you any better of a person than your cheating ex-girlfriend? Right, it does not help so don’t do it. Forget about it!
• Don’t be ashamed about what happened. She cheated on you, she made the bigger mistake. Don’t blame yourself that you could have done a better job at being a boyfriend. Blame her. Fault’s on her. You’re better off without her anyway.
November 28, 2013 Comments Off
A man’s house is a reflection of himself. And a man’s house is a reflection, too, of how welcome his girlfriend is. Yep, as much as a house is an extension of your personality, it is also your girlfriend’s gauge on how welcome she is in there (and subsequently, in your life).
After learning How to talk to women anywhere and effectively achieved it. Here is, how girlfriend-friendly is your house? How much of your house says she’s welcome in it anytime without getting that strange I-want-to-go-out feeling you get when you’re in the opposite sex’s bathroom?
See, if you’re in the stage in your relationship where you’re ready to have her around more often, or maybe actually move in together, it is important that you make your house welcoming and comfortable for her. This would not only make her physically comfortable about being in your private space, but it will help give her a sense of welcoming – that indeed, you are opening up your home and your life fully for her (without having her take over your life though).
Make Your Pad Girlfriend-Friendly
Here are some simple, non-decorating man-friendly tips on how to make your home girlfriend-ready:
- Tidy up boy! There’s nothing worse a turn off than a dirty, cluttered, messy house. So if you intend not only to make your place accommodating to your girlfriend but to impress her as well, clean up! And PS: cleaning up is more than just dumping stuff under the bed; trust me, women can smell dust. You don’t have to go OC and germophobic about this transformation; just as long as there are no molds on your tiles, no clothes on the floor, and the floors, windows and other stuff are regularly dusted, you’re really good to go.
- Actually have “living space”. Some men, just because they’re living alone, transform their houses into anything they want. It becomes a mini gym, mini golf course, and mechanic shop all in one. Don’t give her things to make her cheat! If you want to make it a friendly space for your girlfriend, show her space where you can spend quality moments together. Get a love seat, or change your furniture into something bigger and softer, and keep the gym and other equipment off the living room or your bedroom.
- Have kitchen utensils. A single plate, some fork, and a pitcher for water don’t make a good kitchen set. Get some plates, and silverware, and some decent water container in your fridge (one that you haven’t drank straight off the spout from) so you can dine in together sometimes without having to share your only plate or eat off the box every dang time.
- Have a plant. Guys who can take care of plants pass off as nourishing, dependable individuals. And yes, a plus to every woman. Not much of a green thumb? Any relative of the cactus will do! They’re very low maintenance and are often cute on the side.
- Stop living in boxes. If your stuff are still in boxes, she’ll perceive you as either of these two things: (a) you’re lazy (too lazy to take stuff out of the boxes and arrange them), or (b) you take a hard time settling down. Either way, it’s a turn off so put the TV on its stand, get your clothes out of the suitcase, and put the books on the shelves already!
So gentlemen, get your butts off the lazy chair, stop being a Male Drama Queen and get her to your pad more often!
November 19, 2013 Comments Off
Good people are aware of their goodness, but they don’t go around bragging about it. Great people are not aware of how great they are, and they just go about doing their kind and good ways. Bad people, on the other hand, are not aware of the evil that they epitomize, and yet they go around living thinking that they are actually good!
I’m shaking my head at this, but this is human reality. And this is the exact same reality that goes with good boyfriends, great boyfriends, and douchebag boyfriends who have made one too many female hearts suffer.
Many of these unfortunate girlfriends realize a little too late that they are, indeed, dating a big *ss D-bag. Others, worse, realize this fact but choose to ignore in the name of the big L. But how about if the man himself gets to realize and understand just how big a jerk he is? Wouldn’t that save many women from heartaches?
If you’re reading this, with the intention of finding out whether you’re a bad boyfriend or a really bad boyfriend, I commend you for you are one step closer to becoming less of a bad boyfriend. I also would like to assure you that the sooner you realize and accept this, the more thankful your girlfriend will be.
So, are you a douchebag or are you a douchebag? Here are some unmistakable signs that you are:
- You brag about the women you flirt with, hook up with, and probably cheat with. You don’t even care about who you tell it to and how they might spill your dirty beans to your girlfriend. All you do is just go about your wicked, cheating ways without a care in the world, or to how your girlfriend feels.
- You act superior over your girlfriend. You decide for her, you tell her what to do and what not to do, basically you are living her life for her. It manifests through the simple stuff like ordering for her when she didn’t ask you to, deciding on an invite for the both of you without consulting, or even telling you which jobs you should take and which ones you shouldn’t.
- You show up to her when you want to. You just disappear when she’s inconvenient for you, and you magically reappear when you’re feeling lonely. You don’t even care inform her about anything that’s happening around you; heck, not even your whereabouts. Poor girl has to wait around when you’re coming over again! Visit PUA website now!
- You disrespect her parents. This is horrible behavior that even your own parents would hate you about. There is no excuse for being disrespectful to elders; there just is none. Just because they’re not your parents doesn’t mean you can do whatever you feel like doing. Know your boundaries.
- Hit her. Domestic violence and abuse are inexcusable. There is no easy, sane, or logical explanation that makes physical aggression especially against a woman okay. Any man who commits this isn’t just a douchebag; he’s a complete coward and an animal!
If you answered “Yes” to at least one of these things! So, are you a douchebag or what?
November 11, 2013 Comments Off
No one wants to be cheated on. You have to be ultimately very self-destructing and pain-loving to wish to be cheated on. This is like the death-wish of a relationship.
After the guide on how to tell if she likes you (good read at SIBG.com).
This might come to you as a bad news, some of our actions can and may actually influence our partners to cheat. Yes, as much as we hate to admit it, some of us, or at least some of the things we do, are actually driving our lovers into cheatdom. You know those things cheating girlfriends say when they’ve been caught cheating: “you made me”, there might be some truth to it. Unfortunately.
What makes your girl cheat?
Here are some of the things that makes girls want to cheat (aka the things you should avoid doing at all costs unless you have a relationship death wish – which, hopefully, you don’t):
- Keep getting jealous. A jealous boyfriend is no fun, especially if you’re the kind who does not let her go out without him or at least without his permission, the kind who demands for a complete list and lineup of activities for the day, and the kind who gets jealous of anyone who does not come close to her family tree, then she’s likely going to have a hard time breaking up with you while having a much, much harder time staying with you.
- Not appreciating her. Women need to know that they are appreciated. Women need compliments every now and then. And it is your job, as her boyfriend, to provide her that. If you fail to, she’s likely to look for it from somewhere else (or at least fall for that one person who can give her exactly that). So you had better know how to show her how glad you are for having such an awesome lady in your life, or else, someone will take your place.
- Don’t make her feel secure enough. If you flirt around too much, or spend too much time with your friends and/or other female friends even more than you do with her, you’re without a doubt making her feel insecure and unimportant. And she’d go for the one who could make her feel that she’s the most important person in his life. Or at least someone who reminds her constantly that she’s valued.
- You’re not intimate enough. She needs to be hugged and kissed and cuddled and made love to. She needs and expects that physical intimacy that you both signed up for. And if you can’t exactly give her that, or spend more of your time doing something else, you’re driving her way. That’s pushing her away to find her personal fulfillment elsewhere.
- Your own cheating. Ahh, but of course, revenge is best served cold. You made her suffer, you broke her heart – what better way to get over it than to give you a dose of the exact same medicine you gave her? While I don’t normally prescribe revenge, we can’t really, fully blame her for it can we?
Well besides of being a Male Drama Queen, if you’re guilty about any of these things, you might want to keep your relationship in check before she heads her way to cheatdom.
November 11, 2013 Comments Off
In every relationship, or at least anything that’s transitioning to become a full-fledged romantic relationship, there is that awkward phase of being ‘more than friends and less than lovers’. It is that phase when you both can’t decide where to take your un-relationship – either that, or you’re both just too shy and too uncertain about who asks who and how.
However stereotypical this may be, the society is wired to believe that it is the man who makes that certain move. And if you’re reading this, you’re likely to be having this one dilemma: how to successfully transition from the occasional fling to becoming the official, real deal boyfriend (aka the kind that she introduces to her folks).
How do you get there anyway?
So now, after the chasing, dating and tutorials on how to meet and approach women. How to become official lovers? Follow these:
Feel the vibe.
The first thing to do is figure out if the relationship is (a) ripe enough to take to the next level, (b) if you like her enough to want to commit to her or (c) if you need more time to know each other better. There’s nothing wrong with either of these choices, really. It is just a reality check, something to make you want to know whether or not you are ready for the next level. It is also important to check if she is looking at the same relationship path that you’re looking at. You can’t be successful at this is she is not ready to make the feelings mutual.
Drop some hints.
You don’t always have to go straight to the point spot on. These are big questions, these are big moves, big decisions. You can’t just get into it unarmed, un-ready, and without a clue of whatever lies ahead of you. Big decisions like these need a feeler. But while you can’t spy on her feelings, you can, however, phish for some clues as to what she thinks about it without having to bare yourself open. A little game of what if usually can do the trick, seamlessly. You can also try telling stories about friends and friends of friends who have recently made things official. Dropping hints and asking seemingly irrelevant issues will get you some answers that you need, but without necessarily scaring her off.
Show her how great a boyfriend you would be.
If you don’t want to be treated like a fling anymore, you have to stop acting like one and start acting like a keeper. At this stage, you may want to lay low on the jealous boyfriend side, but be the sweet nice boyfriend. Be more regular, more consistent, and always make her feel as special as if she’s already your girlfriend. Trust me, if she feels the same way about you, she’d appreciate it.
You don’t have to go all-out with rings and champagne, but the effort you put into the mini-proposal should somehow reflect how much she and a future relationship with her mean to you. Make it something she would love, she’d be happy about, and one that she’d never, ever forget.
Don’t become a male drama queen! Grab the opportunity now!
November 8, 2013 Comments Off
Some women are into you and tell you about it. Others are not into you and tell you about it. There are others, still, who act like they are into you but are actually not. And it is this last type of women that makes you dear gentlemen go wild and insane – to your own disappointment, and ours (aka the good women who do not lead men on).
5 Signs She’s Leading You On
For the sake of all the women who have lost their places to these conning, abusive women, and for all the men who fell for it, Is she leading you? I now reveal to you the 5 biggest, most obvious, slap-it-in-your-face signs that she is in fact leading you on.
- She flirts with you endlessly. Flirting is a good and healthy part of courtship. But when there’s nothing but endless flirting on her end and she refuses to discuss anything more than that, then you have got to start worrying. Regular flirting only has two places to go: it becomes more, or it dies down. If it stays on that level, turning you on constantly and then letting you go before you get your hopes too high, then she’s obviously just leading you on.
- She calls you when she needs you. You’ve become her booty call and only want to hear from you. When she only calls you when she’s sad, bored, pissed, and not when she’s feeling something positive, then you’ve become her emotional booty call. The only thing worse about it is when she calls you, flirts with you through and through with a punchline of a favor at the end. You’re not just being led on. You’re being used and abused!
- She teases you…a lot! Girls’ teasing and taunting is but part and parcel of advanced flirting. It is usually an invitation and an affirmation of interest towards you; however, if it becomes a routine – of taunting you and getting you excited and then turning you down when you get really excited, you’ve gotta watch out boy…she’s leading you on.
- She parades you around in public like a trophy but does not show interest in you when you’re alone. Oh boy isn’t she so happy pulling you around in public, displaying every form of publicly accepted affection. She gets even sweeter if another girl comes into the picture – she almost makes it seem like she’s actually jealous. And when you thought things were actually getting real and sweet, she surprises you with a detached, disinterested air when you’re alone with her. Looks like she’s added ‘ego-booster’ to your list of roles in her life.
- She sends mixed signals. One moment she’s acting like you’re all precious to her, and the next she treats a stranger better than she does to you. The thing is, she runs away faster the more you follow her; and when you’re ready to let go, she pulls you back even harder. And as with everything else, it’s a cycle.
Stop wasting your life and singlehood with women who are only out to use you for their own benefit. Don’t be a victim read this good guide on SIBG.com on attached women! There are tons of much, much better girls than this one.
October 21, 2013 Comments Off
Actions speak louder than words. But there are times when all you need is to hear the most special things to make things better and to make things work. See, words are so powerful that it can move an entire nation where physical strength cannot.
And while every other relationship guru is trying to emphasize on how you should ‘show’ love more than just saying the four-letter word, truth is, you can’t really make a relationship work without saying some good stuff to your partner. Every now and then, you just got to hear things to make you feel better, to renew your faith in the relationship, to make things more special.
This is especially true for women. Girlfriends are so sensitive about everything and she can’t be contented with just seeing and feeling things – she would need to hear some magical and inspiring words from you. Try to date her and use the dating and seduction advice.
Words that your girlfriend would like to hear
So if you don’t know these things yet, here are some of the things that your girlfriend would definitely want to hear from you:
- “I love you” – this is only applicable if you’re already in that comfortable, committed and secure stage in your relationship. Otherwise, if she’s not ready for the L word, you might be better off delaying it until you’re both ready.
- “You’re so much better than her”. I know I’ve said a thousand times that women don’t like being compared; but there is an exception to that: the only time a woman would appreciate being compared to anyone is to be the better, more beautiful, sweeter, nicer, basically the more outstanding girl over whichever woman you’re comparing her with.
- “You are so beautiful”. Women are insecure. And more likely than not, your girlfriend is insecure too, whether she says it or not. That is why it is important for the overall well-being of a woman to be told how beautiful she is in the eyes of the people who truly, truly matter to her. Yes, that includes you and especially YOU.
- “Thank you”. This must be a very girl thing, but based on what I’ve observed, women are generally nicer and less rude to people. Man, if she really does make you happy and make your life more heavenly than you’ve ever imagined, then by all means – say it. Thank her for putting up with your silliness, for being patient with u, for being with you, for being herself to you. Trust me, she’s going to appreciate you more as soon as you show her some appreciation too.
- “I’m sorry”. Yes, we can sense an apology even before it comes out; we can tell what most apologies are even without these words. But it does not harm you or anyone if you owe up to your mistakes and apologize for it every once in a while
- “How was your day”? Women love men who listen. And women love it more if you give her your full attention even before she asked for it. And asking how her day went is a good indication that you are offering your attention to listen to her, that you are truly interested in her. Read more here.
Do you say these things to your girlfriend too? *Wink*
Also you may want to view my previous blog post. Thank you so much. Good day
October 17, 2013 Comments Off